Big Badger Mosaic Campaign Photo Mosaic Terms and Conditions
By uploading and/or submitting your photograph, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions. All photographs (the "Photos") must meet all requirements outlined below in order to be submitted and published in the Big Badger Mosaic campaign Interactive Photo Mosaic (the "Mosaic").
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You agree to the following campaign statement: "I oppose the badger cull. I call on the government to put an end to culling and halt plans to expand the cull to other areas of England."
2. Photos will be used to show government the level of public opposition to the badger cull. The mosaic, including selfie photos within it, will be used in materials, including but not limited to posters, leaflets and web images to promote our call on the government to halt the badger cull.
3. Supporting statement: You can include a short statement which will accompany your photo (max 140 characters) - please keep it short, to the point and free from profanity, accusation, slander, swearing or rudeness. We retain the right to edit or delete comment deemed unfit for publication, at our sole discretion.
4. You must be at least 13 years of age or older to submit a Photo. If you are under 18 years of age you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian to submit a Photo. If anyone else under 18 years of age appears in the Photo, you must have permission from that person's parent or legal guardian to submit the Photo and to grant the rights set forth herein.
5. Photos must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement.
6. Photos, or associated comment, must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, offensive sexually suggestive, defamatory, or slanderous or libelous. Photos, or associated comment, must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, or violence against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
7. Photos, or associated comment, must not contain material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Photo is created and/or submitted.
8. You understand and agree that the Big Badger Mosaic campaign is not under any obligation to use your Photo, or associated comment, in any way.
9. By submitting a Photo, you grant the Big Badger Mosaic campaign and its affiliates an irrevocable royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, copyright, distribute, modify, add to, publish, create derivative works from, and display your Photo, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. The Big Badger Mosaic campaign, and/or others authorized by the Big Badger Mosaic campaign, shall have the right to edit, adapt and modify the Photo. The Big Badger Mosaic campaign reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject any Photo it deems objectionable or that contains inappropriate content.
10. By submitting a Photo, and in consideration of receiving the opportunity to have your Photo included in the Mosaic: You represent that (i) you have the unrestricted right to submit the Photo (ii) the Photo complies with these terms and conditions, (iii) the Photo does not infringe any third party rights or interests, and (iv) the Photo does not contain any virus, bug or technical defect that would corrupt or otherwise affect the security, integrity or operation of the TeamBadger.org website or any other website associated with the Big Badger Mosaic campaign.
11. You (i) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and to bear all charges and other costs you may incur in connection with you preparation and/or submission of your Photo, (ii) unconditionally and irrevocably assign and transfer to the Big Badger Mosaic campaign all rights which you now or may in the future have to the Photo, including, but not limited to, the copyright and moral rights therein, in any medium whatsoever and (iii) unconditionally and irrevocably release the Big Badger Mosaic campaign and its affiliates from any and all liability, claims or damages relating to or arising out of the inclusion Photo and/or of the Photo in the Mosaic or any breach or alleged breach of any representation or agreement you make hereunder.
12. You shall have no right of review or approval, and no claim to compensation or any other claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation or right of publicity) arising out of any use, alteration, and distortion or illusionary effect or use in any composite form of the Photo.
13. Your personal information will not be shared with, or passed on to, any organisations or other third parties, it will be used solely in the administration of the Big Badger Face Off selfie mosaic campaign
Do not submit your Photo if you do not agree to these terms and conditions. By uploading and/or submitting your Photo, you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.